- Homework not completed on the day it’s due can be turned in the next day for half credit. After that it will be given a zero.
- Absent work must be made up or it will also receive no credit. Please try to pick up work if your child is absent from school. Students have the number of days they were absent, plus an extra day to make up schoolwork. For example, if a student is absent on Monday, his or her work is due on Wednesday.
- If a student is absent the day of a test, he or she should be prepared to take it upon returning to school.
- Homework and class assignments are to be completed in cursive writing unless stated otherwise.
- The OLMCS heading must appear on all assignments.
- Students will average 2 hours of homework per night.